- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
Harlem Township Toys for Kids donations & sign-up
From press release
Last year, Harlem Township’s Eighth Annual Toys for Kids program served more than 230 children from 110 families. This was accomplished by the generosity of many businesses and individuals. Julie Aurand has again agreed to direct the Toys for Kids program for the 2010 Christmas season. If you would like to help, here are two ways:
1) Financial contributions
Checks should be made out and mailed to: Harlem Township Toys for Kids, 819 Melbourne Ave., Machesney Park, IL 61115
2) Bring NEW unwrapped toys for children ages infant to 15 years old during office hours from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday from now through Dec. 15 to: Harlem Township Offices, 819 Melbourne Ave., Machesney Park, IL 61115.
For families who live in Harlem Township or with children in the Harlem School District ages infant to 5 years old, the sign-up for this year’s Toys for Kids is Dec. 1, 2, 6, 7, 8 and 9 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Harlem Township, 819 Melbourne Ave. in Machesney Park. Bring a photo ID, Social Security cards for the children, proof of residency and proof of income. If you have any questions, contact Doug or Vickie, Monday through Thursday, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., at (815) 633-9382.
From the Nov. 24-30, 2010 issue