- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Boylan rolls to first state football title
Junior running back Tyreis Thomas races past the final Marmion defender on his way to a 38-yard touchdown run. Thomas ran for 140 yards and two touchdowns in the IHSA class 6A state championship game Nov. 27. Boylan claimed its first state football title in the 48-19 victory. See “Thomas, Titans race to first state championship” on page C1.
From the Dec. 1-7, 2010 issue