- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
Boylan rolls to first state football title
Junior running back Tyreis Thomas races past the final Marmion defender on his way to a 38-yard touchdown run. Thomas ran for 140 yards and two touchdowns in the IHSA class 6A state championship game Nov. 27. Boylan claimed its first state football title in the 48-19 victory. See “Thomas, Titans race to first state championship” on page C1.
From the Dec. 1-7, 2010 issue