- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
RC professors to sign their new book at Barnes & Noble
From press release
If you haven’t picked up the book We Are a College At War: Women Working for Victory in WWII, here’s your chance to pick it up and have it signed by the authors.
Rockford College professors Mary Weaks-Baxter, English, and Christine Brunn, emerita professor of psychology, will be at Barnes & Noble at CherryVale Mall, from 3 to 5 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 4. A third author, Prof. Catherine Forslund, history, cannot attend the event but will be at the bookstore earlier to sign copies of the book.
The book-signing will be done in conjunction with Womanspace, a local nonprofit agency that will benefit from a portion of book sales Dec. 4. For more information, call Barnes & Noble at (815) 332-3069.
From the Dec. 1-7, 2010 issue