- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Swearing-In Ceremony for 17th Judicial Circuit judges, Winnebago County Board members, elected officials Dec. 6
From press release
Winnebago County Board Chairman Scott H. Christiansen (R) and Chief Judge Janet Holmgren invite you to attend the Swearing-In Ceremony for the newly-elected or retained judiciary, county officials and county board members at 8:30 a.m., Monday, Dec. 6, at Winnebago County Veterans Memorial Hall in the upstairs Lyceum, 211 N. Main St., Rockford. The following elected officials will be sworn in: Judiciary to be installed: Hon. Janet Holmgren, Hon. Kathryn Zenoff. County officials to be installed: County Treasurer Sue Goral; Sheriff Richard Meyers; County Clerk Margie Mullins.
Superintendent, Regional Office of Education: Dr. Lori Fanello. County board members to be installed: Ted Biondo, District 9; John Cabello, District 8; George Anne Duckett, District 12; John Ekberg, District 10; Dave Fiduccia, District 4; Frank Gambino, District 14; Angie Goral, District 7; John Guevara, District 13; Pearl Hawks, District 6; Joe Hoffman, District 11; Kevin Horstman, District 5; Gary Jury, District 3; Lynne Strathman, District 1; and Jim Webster, District 2.
From the Dec. 1-7, 2010 issue