- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
Hands-on Grossology experience draws local kids
Kids are invited during this holiday season to explore why your body produces mushy, oozy, crusty, scaly and stinky gunk. “Grossology: The (Impolite) Science of the Human Body” will be on display through Jan. 2 at Discovery Center and Burpee Museum, 711 N. Main St. For more information, call (815) 963-6769 or log on to burpee.org.
From the Dec. 8-14, 2010 issue