- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
Polympics Pole Aerobic Competition set for Dec. 12 at The Office
From press release
Pole Chicks Women’s Fitness Center is hosting the 2010 Polympics Pole Aerobic Competition from 6 p.m. to midnight, Sunday, Dec. 12, at The Office Niteclub, 513 E. State St., downtown Rockford.
Tickets are $5 in advance and are available at Pole Chicks, 6250 E. Riverside Blvd., Loves Park, next to Second Cousins Bar. Tickets are $10 at the door.
Prizes will be awarded and the competition will be judged on a 1-10 scale. First-place wins $400, second-place $200 and third-place $100.
Numerous giveaways and drawings will also be included throughout the night.
Some of the rules for the competition are as follow: no nudity, no thongs and no see-through underwear; shoes are an option; no props allowed; and all ladies must bring their own CD with their song of choice on it, and it has to be around 3 minutes long.
Registration fee is $20, but the first five ladies to register only pay $10.
For more information, contact Whitney at Pole Chicks Woman’s Fitness Center at (815) 708-6728.
From the Dec. 8-14, 2010 issue