- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
Polympics Pole Aerobic Competition set for Dec. 12 at The Office
From press release
Pole Chicks Women’s Fitness Center is hosting the 2010 Polympics Pole Aerobic Competition from 6 p.m. to midnight, Sunday, Dec. 12, at The Office Niteclub, 513 E. State St., downtown Rockford.
Tickets are $5 in advance and are available at Pole Chicks, 6250 E. Riverside Blvd., Loves Park, next to Second Cousins Bar. Tickets are $10 at the door.
Prizes will be awarded and the competition will be judged on a 1-10 scale. First-place wins $400, second-place $200 and third-place $100.
Numerous giveaways and drawings will also be included throughout the night.
Some of the rules for the competition are as follow: no nudity, no thongs and no see-through underwear; shoes are an option; no props allowed; and all ladies must bring their own CD with their song of choice on it, and it has to be around 3 minutes long.
Registration fee is $20, but the first five ladies to register only pay $10.
For more information, contact Whitney at Pole Chicks Woman’s Fitness Center at (815) 708-6728.
From the Dec. 8-14, 2010 issue