- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
AirFest 2011 kickoff announcement Dec. 17
From press release
Chicago Rockford International Airport (RFD) will host a press conference at 10 a.m., Friday, Dec. 17, to begin ticket sales for AirFest 2011, unveil the show’s theme and provide preliminary information about performers.
Residents are also invited to the event to buy tickets at the lowest price available. As part of the second annual “Stocking Stuffer” sale, adult tickets will be only $4 a person from Dec. 17-24, an $11 discount from gate prices. Children’s tickets will be sold for $3, a $2 discount from gate prices. Gate prices are the same as the previous AirFest.
AirFest 2011 will be June 4-5 at RFD, headlined by the U.S. Navy Blue Angels. Multiple military and civilian performers and static aircraft will be announced over the next several months.
From the Dec. 15-21, 2010 issue