- Entertainment abound for this week’s First Friday
- State Roundup: Special election dates set
- Test drive: the 2015 Ford F-150
- Fracking never on a path to sustainability
- Indiana boxes itself into legal corner
- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
AirFest 2011 kickoff announcement Dec. 17
From press release
Chicago Rockford International Airport (RFD) will host a press conference at 10 a.m., Friday, Dec. 17, to begin ticket sales for AirFest 2011, unveil the show’s theme and provide preliminary information about performers.
Residents are also invited to the event to buy tickets at the lowest price available. As part of the second annual “Stocking Stuffer” sale, adult tickets will be only $4 a person from Dec. 17-24, an $11 discount from gate prices. Children’s tickets will be sold for $3, a $2 discount from gate prices. Gate prices are the same as the previous AirFest.
AirFest 2011 will be June 4-5 at RFD, headlined by the U.S. Navy Blue Angels. Multiple military and civilian performers and static aircraft will be announced over the next several months.
From the Dec. 15-21, 2010 issue