- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
Community news and notes: Week of Dec. 15-21, 2010
Dr. Samuel Andrews, radiation oncologist, joined SwedishAmerican Health System’s Regional Cancer Center. Andrews is a member of the American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology and is board-eligible in radiation oncology. He has a special interest in lung, breast, prostate and head/neck cancers and in stereotactic radiosurgery and radiotherapy. … Jim Pieschel, a Rockford native, was appointed senior vice president, commercial banking, Rockford, for Harris Bank. Pieschel will focus on portfolio management and client relationship development, with particular focus on depository and lending opportunities. … Roberta Holzwarth was elected a fellow of the College of Labor and Employment Lawyers, an organization recognizing those who have distinguished themselves as leaders in labor and employment law. Election as a fellow is the highest recognition by one’s colleagues of sustained outstanding performance in the profession. Holzwarth is an attorney with the Rockford law office of Holmstrom & Kennedy P.C.
From the Dec. 15-21, 2010 issue