- Obamacare: All eyes on high court
- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
Job listing and job application services
From press release
The nCenter at 130 N. First St. in downtown Rockford has expanded its Computer Lab Services, according to Gerald Lott, executive director.
Effective immediately, job listing services and résumé/cover letter preparation assistance will be available. This is in addition to all of the other offerings at the lab. The standard offerings include online and offline games, access to the Internet, Microsoft software, typing lessons, etc.
The Computer Lab is open to the public from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Saturday. The cost is only $1 per hour for any number of hours. Other labs in the area have time limits and sometimes waiting lines. “Usually there is no waiting for our equipment,” Lott said.
For more information about the Computer Lab Services, call the nCenter at (815) 977-5070.
From the Jan. 5-11, 2011 issue