- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
Job listing and job application services
From press release
The nCenter at 130 N. First St. in downtown Rockford has expanded its Computer Lab Services, according to Gerald Lott, executive director.
Effective immediately, job listing services and résumé/cover letter preparation assistance will be available. This is in addition to all of the other offerings at the lab. The standard offerings include online and offline games, access to the Internet, Microsoft software, typing lessons, etc.
The Computer Lab is open to the public from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Saturday. The cost is only $1 per hour for any number of hours. Other labs in the area have time limits and sometimes waiting lines. “Usually there is no waiting for our equipment,” Lott said.
For more information about the Computer Lab Services, call the nCenter at (815) 977-5070.
From the Jan. 5-11, 2011 issue