- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
To the Editor: Thanks from Rockford Choral Union
Thank you from everyone in the Rockford Choral Union for your help in publicizing our 65th anniversary of Handel’s “Messiah” in Rockford. We appreciate it! It was the largest audience in 20 years! Saturday’s performance was very well attended, and Sunday’s performance was standing-room-only. A number of people arrived two hours early on Sunday (an hour prior to the doors opening) to get good seats.
Thank you again! We know that we couldn’t do it without the media, and we appreciate you!
Member of the Board of Directors of the Rockford Choral Union, and Co-Chairman of Publicity, 2010
From the Jan. 5-11, 2011 issue