- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
To the Editor: Thanks from Rockford Choral Union
Thank you from everyone in the Rockford Choral Union for your help in publicizing our 65th anniversary of Handel’s “Messiah” in Rockford. We appreciate it! It was the largest audience in 20 years! Saturday’s performance was very well attended, and Sunday’s performance was standing-room-only. A number of people arrived two hours early on Sunday (an hour prior to the doors opening) to get good seats.
Thank you again! We know that we couldn’t do it without the media, and we appreciate you!
Member of the Board of Directors of the Rockford Choral Union, and Co-Chairman of Publicity, 2010
From the Jan. 5-11, 2011 issue