- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
To the Editor: Thanks from Rockford Choral Union
Thank you from everyone in the Rockford Choral Union for your help in publicizing our 65th anniversary of Handel’s “Messiah” in Rockford. We appreciate it! It was the largest audience in 20 years! Saturday’s performance was very well attended, and Sunday’s performance was standing-room-only. A number of people arrived two hours early on Sunday (an hour prior to the doors opening) to get good seats.
Thank you again! We know that we couldn’t do it without the media, and we appreciate you!
Member of the Board of Directors of the Rockford Choral Union, and Co-Chairman of Publicity, 2010
From the Jan. 5-11, 2011 issue