- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
To the Editor: Thanks from Rockford Choral Union
Thank you from everyone in the Rockford Choral Union for your help in publicizing our 65th anniversary of Handel’s “Messiah” in Rockford. We appreciate it! It was the largest audience in 20 years! Saturday’s performance was very well attended, and Sunday’s performance was standing-room-only. A number of people arrived two hours early on Sunday (an hour prior to the doors opening) to get good seats.
Thank you again! We know that we couldn’t do it without the media, and we appreciate you!
Member of the Board of Directors of the Rockford Choral Union, and Co-Chairman of Publicity, 2010
From the Jan. 5-11, 2011 issue