- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
Rockford Network of Professional Women conduct Scholarship Search
From press release
The Scholarship Committee of the Rockford Network of Professional Women (RNPW) will kick off the 2011 Scholarship Search from 11:45 a.m.-1 p.m., Monday, Jan. 17, at the luncheon meeting at Forest Hills Country Club, 5135 Forest Hills Road.
RNPW will offer a $2,500 education scholarship this spring to a qualified woman who wishes to enrich her professional life.
Scholarships are open to RNPW members or non-members at least 23 years of age living in the greater Rockford area. The scholarship may be used in a degreed program at an accredited institution.
An application form is available on the RNPW website, www.rockfordnetwork.biz, along with more application information. For more information, contact Scholarship Chairman Jan Bowman at email@example.com or call (815) 262-9497.
Luncheon reservations may be made on the website with payment via PayPal or credit card or by calling (815) 977-7477.
From the Jan. 12-18, 2011 issue