- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
Rockford Network of Professional Women conduct Scholarship Search
From press release
The Scholarship Committee of the Rockford Network of Professional Women (RNPW) will kick off the 2011 Scholarship Search from 11:45 a.m.-1 p.m., Monday, Jan. 17, at the luncheon meeting at Forest Hills Country Club, 5135 Forest Hills Road.
RNPW will offer a $2,500 education scholarship this spring to a qualified woman who wishes to enrich her professional life.
Scholarships are open to RNPW members or non-members at least 23 years of age living in the greater Rockford area. The scholarship may be used in a degreed program at an accredited institution.
An application form is available on the RNPW website, www.rockfordnetwork.biz, along with more application information. For more information, contact Scholarship Chairman Jan Bowman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (815) 262-9497.
Luncheon reservations may be made on the website with payment via PayPal or credit card or by calling (815) 977-7477.
From the Jan. 12-18, 2011 issue