- Comptroller: state payroll system antiquated
- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
Rockford Network of Professional Women conduct Scholarship Search
From press release
The Scholarship Committee of the Rockford Network of Professional Women (RNPW) will kick off the 2011 Scholarship Search from 11:45 a.m.-1 p.m., Monday, Jan. 17, at the luncheon meeting at Forest Hills Country Club, 5135 Forest Hills Road.
RNPW will offer a $2,500 education scholarship this spring to a qualified woman who wishes to enrich her professional life.
Scholarships are open to RNPW members or non-members at least 23 years of age living in the greater Rockford area. The scholarship may be used in a degreed program at an accredited institution.
An application form is available on the RNPW website, www.rockfordnetwork.biz, along with more application information. For more information, contact Scholarship Chairman Jan Bowman at email@example.com or call (815) 262-9497.
Luncheon reservations may be made on the website with payment via PayPal or credit card or by calling (815) 977-7477.
From the Jan. 12-18, 2011 issue