- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Community news and notes: Week of Jan. 26-Feb. 1, 2011
Roscoe-based Montgomery Financial Services, LLC, recently announced the addition of Jan McMullen as a registered service assistant. In this new role, McMullen will work hand-in-hand with clients and assist financial consultants in all aspects of their business. McMullen, a Roscoe resident, brings 17 years of investment industry experience and is securities licensed.