- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
Community news and notes: Week of Jan. 26-Feb. 1, 2011
Roscoe-based Montgomery Financial Services, LLC, recently announced the addition of Jan McMullen as a registered service assistant. In this new role, McMullen will work hand-in-hand with clients and assist financial consultants in all aspects of their business. McMullen, a Roscoe resident, brings 17 years of investment industry experience and is securities licensed.