- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Community news and notes: Week of Jan. 26-Feb. 1, 2011
Roscoe-based Montgomery Financial Services, LLC, recently announced the addition of Jan McMullen as a registered service assistant. In this new role, McMullen will work hand-in-hand with clients and assist financial consultants in all aspects of their business. McMullen, a Roscoe resident, brings 17 years of investment industry experience and is securities licensed.