- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
Community news and notes: Week of Jan. 26-Feb. 1, 2011
Roscoe-based Montgomery Financial Services, LLC, recently announced the addition of Jan McMullen as a registered service assistant. In this new role, McMullen will work hand-in-hand with clients and assist financial consultants in all aspects of their business. McMullen, a Roscoe resident, brings 17 years of investment industry experience and is securities licensed.