- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Deadline Feb. 10 for Youth Charity Jam competitors
From press release
RAMI(Rockford Area Music Industry) is looking for teen-aged bands to audition Saturday, Feb. 26, for the 2011 RAMI Youth Charity Jam. At least two-thirds of the band members must be 19 years of age or younger and attending high school in Winnebago, Boone, Ogle or Stephenson counties.
The top seven bands will advance to the 2011 RAMI Youth Charity Jam Saturday, March 26. The first-place winner will receive $250, recording time from Darkhouse Productions and will be invited to perform at the 20th Annual RAMI Awards Ceremony in April.
The second-place winner will receive $200 and third place $150. The band selling the most advance tickets to the event will receive $100.
An application must be received by Feb. 10 and can be found at ramiawards.com. For more information, call (815) 546-3021, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.