- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
Deadline Feb. 10 for Youth Charity Jam competitors
From press release
RAMI(Rockford Area Music Industry) is looking for teen-aged bands to audition Saturday, Feb. 26, for the 2011 RAMI Youth Charity Jam. At least two-thirds of the band members must be 19 years of age or younger and attending high school in Winnebago, Boone, Ogle or Stephenson counties.
The top seven bands will advance to the 2011 RAMI Youth Charity Jam Saturday, March 26. The first-place winner will receive $250, recording time from Darkhouse Productions and will be invited to perform at the 20th Annual RAMI Awards Ceremony in April.
The second-place winner will receive $200 and third place $150. The band selling the most advance tickets to the event will receive $100.
An application must be received by Feb. 10 and can be found at ramiawards.com. For more information, call (815) 546-3021, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.