- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
Free educational workshop answers the question: Will you ever be able to retire?
From press release
The Rockford Retirement Resource Center is presenting the “Not Yet Wealthy” free “Money Workshop” that reveals the secrets banks, credit card companies, and the IRS aren’t telling you and are afraid you’ll find out. Individuals who attend this workshop will learn how to:
→ Reduce or eliminate ALL their debt forever.
→ Pay off a 30-year mortgage in half the time without making additional payments. (And the more debt you have, the better!)
→ Avoid paying taxes on their hard-earned savings—100 percent IRS approved!
→ Stop losing money in the stock market.
→ Reach their financial goals with ease.
One recent attendee of this workshop from Rockford, Ill., Barb L., wrote, “Who would have known that financial planning could be so exciting. You made us feel like caring more about our future instead of it being a lost cause. Thank you for reaching out to us with the determination to make something happen.”
Another Rockford attendee, Gloria D., wrote, “For the first time, in a long time, I feel encouraged and like there is a light at the end of the tunnel. The ideas you have given me are priceless.”
The workshop is being presented from 6:30 to 8 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 27, at the North Suburban Library, 6340 N. 2nd St., Loves Park, IL 61111. Please call (800) 756-6607 to reserve seats.
About Rockford Retirement
Rockford Retirement (www.rockfordretirement.com) is a retirement planning firm that specializes in helping middle-income Americans drop debt, stop losing money, pay less taxes and reach their financial goals. It is owned by Antonio “Tony” Filippone, RFC, FMM. He has been interviewed on the Healthy, Wealthy and Wise radio show as well as locally on Live At Five with Dean Ervin and Mortgage Talk on WROK News Talk Radio 1440 AM. He has also published numerous articles for highly-acclaimed financial planning journals such as The Register, The Financial Services Journal as well as many Internet publications. In addition to being a published author and radio guest, Tony is also a well-known and respected speaker and has spoken as a financial expert at Rock Valley College as well as for Winnebago County while participating in Money Smart Week, sponsored by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.