- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
J.L. Clark to host employee donation drive for Goodwill
From press release
Goodwill Industries of Northern Illinois is teaming up with J.L. Clark employees from Jan. 24-Feb. 7 to collect clothing and other gently-used items. Revenue from the sale of these items will help fund Goodwill’s mission of providing jobs, training, and placement services for people with barriers in the community. The donations also reflect J.L. Clark’s commitment to helping keep the community green. Donations to Goodwill are recycled and repurposed instead of going straight to the area’s landfills.
“Goodwill is thrilled to have J.L. Clark participate in the donation drive,” said Goodwill President Samuel Schmitz. “The J.L. Clark employee donations will help provide individuals with the opportunity to experience the dignity to work through Goodwill’s employment programs.”
If your company is interested in hosting a Goodwill Corporate Donation Drive, contact Shannon Halverson at (815) 987-6237.