- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
- Police ask for help in weekend armed robbery
- Belvidere football coach returns to sidelines after hazing probe
- IceHogs split weekend on the road
- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
- Chrysler recall affects 907k vehicles
- 7-year-old struck by car near Walker School
J.L. Clark to host employee donation drive for Goodwill
From press release
Goodwill Industries of Northern Illinois is teaming up with J.L. Clark employees from Jan. 24-Feb. 7 to collect clothing and other gently-used items. Revenue from the sale of these items will help fund Goodwill’s mission of providing jobs, training, and placement services for people with barriers in the community. The donations also reflect J.L. Clark’s commitment to helping keep the community green. Donations to Goodwill are recycled and repurposed instead of going straight to the area’s landfills.
“Goodwill is thrilled to have J.L. Clark participate in the donation drive,” said Goodwill President Samuel Schmitz. “The J.L. Clark employee donations will help provide individuals with the opportunity to experience the dignity to work through Goodwill’s employment programs.”
If your company is interested in hosting a Goodwill Corporate Donation Drive, contact Shannon Halverson at (815) 987-6237.