- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
J.L. Clark to host employee donation drive for Goodwill
From press release
Goodwill Industries of Northern Illinois is teaming up with J.L. Clark employees from Jan. 24-Feb. 7 to collect clothing and other gently-used items. Revenue from the sale of these items will help fund Goodwill’s mission of providing jobs, training, and placement services for people with barriers in the community. The donations also reflect J.L. Clark’s commitment to helping keep the community green. Donations to Goodwill are recycled and repurposed instead of going straight to the area’s landfills.
“Goodwill is thrilled to have J.L. Clark participate in the donation drive,” said Goodwill President Samuel Schmitz. “The J.L. Clark employee donations will help provide individuals with the opportunity to experience the dignity to work through Goodwill’s employment programs.”
If your company is interested in hosting a Goodwill Corporate Donation Drive, contact Shannon Halverson at (815) 987-6237.