- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
J.L. Clark to host employee donation drive for Goodwill
From press release
Goodwill Industries of Northern Illinois is teaming up with J.L. Clark employees from Jan. 24-Feb. 7 to collect clothing and other gently-used items. Revenue from the sale of these items will help fund Goodwill’s mission of providing jobs, training, and placement services for people with barriers in the community. The donations also reflect J.L. Clark’s commitment to helping keep the community green. Donations to Goodwill are recycled and repurposed instead of going straight to the area’s landfills.
“Goodwill is thrilled to have J.L. Clark participate in the donation drive,” said Goodwill President Samuel Schmitz. “The J.L. Clark employee donations will help provide individuals with the opportunity to experience the dignity to work through Goodwill’s employment programs.”
If your company is interested in hosting a Goodwill Corporate Donation Drive, contact Shannon Halverson at (815) 987-6237.