- Omnibus police reform bill passes House
- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
To the Editor: Harlem Township Toys for Kids a success
Let me express my appreciation to all the individuals who made the 9th year of Harlem Township Toys for Kids a success. This is a record year with 280 children from 152 families receiving toys. Special thanks must go to the students, staff and administrators of the Harlem School District. Without their participation, this program could not exist.
Because of all the parties’ participation, many needy children in the Harlem Township and Harlem School District were insured a bright Christmas.
Thank you to all who participated!
Coordinator of the Harlem Township Toys for Kids
Machesney Park, Ill.