- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
To the Editor: Harlem Township Toys for Kids a success
Let me express my appreciation to all the individuals who made the 9th year of Harlem Township Toys for Kids a success. This is a record year with 280 children from 152 families receiving toys. Special thanks must go to the students, staff and administrators of the Harlem School District. Without their participation, this program could not exist.
Because of all the parties’ participation, many needy children in the Harlem Township and Harlem School District were insured a bright Christmas.
Thank you to all who participated!
Coordinator of the Harlem Township Toys for Kids
Machesney Park, Ill.