- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
To the Editor: Harlem Township Toys for Kids a success
Let me express my appreciation to all the individuals who made the 9th year of Harlem Township Toys for Kids a success. This is a record year with 280 children from 152 families receiving toys. Special thanks must go to the students, staff and administrators of the Harlem School District. Without their participation, this program could not exist.
Because of all the parties’ participation, many needy children in the Harlem Township and Harlem School District were insured a bright Christmas.
Thank you to all who participated!
Coordinator of the Harlem Township Toys for Kids
Machesney Park, Ill.