- Madigan sues companies of student loan debt scams
- State Roundup: Gambling expansion hearing highlights two possible bills
- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
To the Editor: Harlem Township Toys for Kids a success
Let me express my appreciation to all the individuals who made the 9th year of Harlem Township Toys for Kids a success. This is a record year with 280 children from 152 families receiving toys. Special thanks must go to the students, staff and administrators of the Harlem School District. Without their participation, this program could not exist.
Because of all the parties’ participation, many needy children in the Harlem Township and Harlem School District were insured a bright Christmas.
Thank you to all who participated!
Coordinator of the Harlem Township Toys for Kids
Machesney Park, Ill.