- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Private School Tour: Immanuel Lutheran: Helping children reach their potential in a Christ-centered environment
From Immanuel Lutheran School
BELVIDERE, Ill.—Immanuel Lutheran School in Belvidere, Ill., is a Christian day school offering a fully-accredited educational program for students from pre-kindergarten to eighth grade.
Immanuel strives to help people live lives of faith, hope and love while reaching out to others, serving them in the name of Christ.
The faculty and staff at Immanuel are dedicated to helping children reach their physical, spiritual, social, academic and emotional potential in a Christ-centered environment.
In addition to a strong academic program, Immanuel offers music, art, physical education and computer instruction, full- and half-day kindergarten, before and after school care, and an interscholastic sports program for boys and girls in grades 5-8.
We invite you to our first open houses of the year Monday, Feb. 7 and Wednesday, Feb. 23 from 6 to 7 p.m. Immanuel Lutheran School in Belvidere is conveniently located near I-90 off Belvidere Road.