- Man pleads guilty but mentally ill in 2013 murder
- Telephone, computer network outages at 22 Rockford schools
- Byron native selected as Sailor of the Year for Navy Band Southwest
- Illinois Tollway awards $337 million in contracts, sets budget
- 44 earn bachelor’s degrees at Saint Anthony College of Nursing
- Goodwill opens Donation Express site on Perryville
- Rock Valley College to manage TechWorks program
- University of Illinois at Chicago names chancellor
- Salvation Army to distribute food, toys to nearly 2,000 families
- American Manufacturing Competitiveness Act signed into law
Private School Tour: St. Paul Lutheran offers academics, athletics, music and more
From St. Paul Lutheran School
St. Paul Lutheran School is a fully-accredited kindergarten through eighth-grade school whose mission is to equip children to achieve their full potential and fulfill their God-given purpose in Jesus Christ. Preschool beginning at 3 years with full child care as well as before and after school are offered on-site, a must-have for busy families.
In addition to outstanding academics and a competitive athletic program, St. Paul offers fine arts education including visual arts, music classes and a full band program, which includes a beginning band starting in fourth grade with Concert Band for fifth- through eighth-graders. Band members receive one instrument lesson a week in addition to ensemble practice, and get numerous opportunities to use their gifts to entertain the public throughout the year.
All families at St. Paul receive financial aid with additional aid available by application, making a private, Christian education accessible for ALL families.
Join us for our Fun Fair from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, March 5, in the St. Paul Lutheran School gym on Kilburn and Locust Street in Rockford. Carnival games and great food make it fun for all ages.
Private tours are available by calling (815) 965-3335.