- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
- State Roundup: Plaintiffs join Rauner on fair share case
Private School Tour: St. Paul Lutheran offers academics, athletics, music and more
From St. Paul Lutheran School
St. Paul Lutheran School is a fully-accredited kindergarten through eighth-grade school whose mission is to equip children to achieve their full potential and fulfill their God-given purpose in Jesus Christ. Preschool beginning at 3 years with full child care as well as before and after school are offered on-site, a must-have for busy families.
In addition to outstanding academics and a competitive athletic program, St. Paul offers fine arts education including visual arts, music classes and a full band program, which includes a beginning band starting in fourth grade with Concert Band for fifth- through eighth-graders. Band members receive one instrument lesson a week in addition to ensemble practice, and get numerous opportunities to use their gifts to entertain the public throughout the year.
All families at St. Paul receive financial aid with additional aid available by application, making a private, Christian education accessible for ALL families.
Join us for our Fun Fair from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, March 5, in the St. Paul Lutheran School gym on Kilburn and Locust Street in Rockford. Carnival games and great food make it fun for all ages.
Private tours are available by calling (815) 965-3335.