- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
To the Editor: Thanks to those who supported One for Books campaign
On behalf of Dennis Early Childhood’s PTO, I want to express deep gratitude to everyone who donated money for our One for Books campaign. Thanks to the generosity of members of the community, many of our children were able to shop at the book fair and pick out their own books! Thank you to those who donated in the boxes put up in the community, to the businesses who let us put out the boxes, and to the private donations sent to the school. Unfortunately, two of the addresses of these donors were lost, and a proper thank you cannot be sent. Hopefully, these two individuals will read this and know how appreciated their generous donations were. I had the pleasure of watching the children pick out the books, and I can say with certainty that it meant a lot to these kids. Thank you again.
Dennis School Book Fair Committee