- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
To the Editor: Thanks to those who supported One for Books campaign
On behalf of Dennis Early Childhood’s PTO, I want to express deep gratitude to everyone who donated money for our One for Books campaign. Thanks to the generosity of members of the community, many of our children were able to shop at the book fair and pick out their own books! Thank you to those who donated in the boxes put up in the community, to the businesses who let us put out the boxes, and to the private donations sent to the school. Unfortunately, two of the addresses of these donors were lost, and a proper thank you cannot be sent. Hopefully, these two individuals will read this and know how appreciated their generous donations were. I had the pleasure of watching the children pick out the books, and I can say with certainty that it meant a lot to these kids. Thank you again.
Dennis School Book Fair Committee