- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
To the Editor: Thanks to those who supported One for Books campaign
On behalf of Dennis Early Childhood’s PTO, I want to express deep gratitude to everyone who donated money for our One for Books campaign. Thanks to the generosity of members of the community, many of our children were able to shop at the book fair and pick out their own books! Thank you to those who donated in the boxes put up in the community, to the businesses who let us put out the boxes, and to the private donations sent to the school. Unfortunately, two of the addresses of these donors were lost, and a proper thank you cannot be sent. Hopefully, these two individuals will read this and know how appreciated their generous donations were. I had the pleasure of watching the children pick out the books, and I can say with certainty that it meant a lot to these kids. Thank you again.
Dennis School Book Fair Committee