- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
To the Editor: Thanks to those who supported One for Books campaign
On behalf of Dennis Early Childhood’s PTO, I want to express deep gratitude to everyone who donated money for our One for Books campaign. Thanks to the generosity of members of the community, many of our children were able to shop at the book fair and pick out their own books! Thank you to those who donated in the boxes put up in the community, to the businesses who let us put out the boxes, and to the private donations sent to the school. Unfortunately, two of the addresses of these donors were lost, and a proper thank you cannot be sent. Hopefully, these two individuals will read this and know how appreciated their generous donations were. I had the pleasure of watching the children pick out the books, and I can say with certainty that it meant a lot to these kids. Thank you again.
Dennis School Book Fair Committee