- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
Community news and notes: Week of Feb. 16-21
Angela Burkhart, account administrator in the Commercial Lines Department at Spectrum Insurance Agency, was named Employee of the Year for 2010. She was recognized for professionalism, productivity and commitment to prompt, efficient customer service. … The board of directors of Milestone Inc. unanimously voted to name Milestone founder James Hamilton as director emeritus for his dedicated work serving individuals there for more than 37 years. Judd Gastel of Mechanical Inc. joined the board as a newly-elected director. Milestone provides educational, vocational and residential services to adults with developmental disabilities. Its facilities include group homes, a specialized care residential facility, a child care facility, a sheltered workshop, a training center and a dental clinic. … Eric Pearson received the Gerald S. Broski Employee of the Year Award from Entre Computer Solutions. He was honored for exemplary work as a project management coordinator, a new position started this year at Entre. Pearson took the initiative to develop the position to help Entre keep on top of projects and streamline processes and to make projects run efficiently. His peers voted for him to receive the award.
From the Feb. 16-21, 2011, issue