- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
- Senators offer insight into population loss
- SCOTUS ruling legalizes gay marriage
Student art inspired by Embry-Riddle
From press release
More than 200 pieces of art created by local students will be on display at Chicago Rockford International Airport through Feb. 25. The students made the art last fall in the effort to attract Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University’s third residential campus to Rockford.
Students of all ages were asked by the Rockford Area Arts Council to submit drawings and other artwork about what they thought about an Embry-Riddle campus in Rockford. Students from nine local schools and educational programs responded.
The art will be on display in the observation court at the back of the airport terminal, 2 Airport Circle.