- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
To the Editor: Stop killing our children!
Thirty-eight years ago, our judicial government usurped God’s law, “You shall not kill,” by making Roe vs. Wade legal to the inhuman massacre of over 52 million American sons and daughters, aborted since Jan. 22, 1973.
Human life starts at conception when the sperm and egg unite. From zygote to embryo to fetus, it is a live human being baby developing, with complete DNA and with a heartbeat that the doctor always listens to.
We have to stop killing our children. We now have a similar duplication of God’s plagues, polluted land, air, water and food. Moses said: “Thus says the Lord God of Israel: Let me people go to worship me.” Millions of people who love God and you say, “Let your unborn sons and daughters ‘go on living’ and if necessary by adoption, to worship our God.”
Please write to Rep. Donald Manzullo, Sen. Richard Durbin and Sen. Mark Kirk to give “personhood rights” to the unborn, to save America from killing God’s creations.
Hurry, Nostradamus’ mystic prediction for year 2012 is nuclear annihilation. We need God’s help. Repent and be forgiven.
Helen M. Deckler