- Hospitals lift visitor age restrictions as number of flu cases decreases
- Winnebago County sheriff names chief deputy
- URGENT: Four votes and we could lose on Keystone
- Guest Column: Housing Authority CEO: Time to unify behind quality living
- Rockford police investigate 17th Street murder
- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
Dance Company students perform in Wizard of Oz
From press release
Rockford Dance Company (RDC) students will perform as the Munchkins from the Merry Land of Oz in the national tour of The Wizard of Oz at the Coronado Performing Arts Center at 7:30 p.m., Wednesday, March 2.
Performing the roles of the Munchkins are 12 RDC students, many of them members of DanceReach. They are ages 8-12. They have been rehearsing under the direction of RDC’s school director and DanceReach director, Margaret Rennerfeldt, for the past three weeks. The performers are: Gretchen Stark, Veronica Ortega, Brianna Nied, Paige Schriner, Brenna Berns, Allison Smith, Christina Wu, Breeze Perez, Abigail Smith, Chloe Mesa, Zoe Doll and Elizabeth Montoya.
Tickets are available at the Coronado Box Office at (815) 968-0595 or online at www.coronadopac.org. Tickets are $56.50, $41.50 and $31.50, and children 12 and younger receive a $5 discount. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m. Concessions will be available.
From the March 2-8, 2011, issue