- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
More praise for WTPB-LP
John Russell Ghrist recently wrote stating that local radio station WTPB-LP 99.3 should receive a RAMI for all the work the station has done to promote local musical talent. He may very well be right. But the best award for the station would be for your readers to listen to the station. I am not affiliated with WTPB-LP, nor am I a member of Third Presbyterian Church, but I encourage everyone to listen to 99.3. Not only does the station promote local performers, it features a variety of inspirational programs. Visit http://wtblp.com/ for a program schedule and more information on the station, or simply tune in to 99.3. I enjoy listening to WTPB-LP, and I think many of your readers may enjoy it too.
From the March 2-8, 2011, issue