- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
More praise for WTPB-LP
John Russell Ghrist recently wrote stating that local radio station WTPB-LP 99.3 should receive a RAMI for all the work the station has done to promote local musical talent. He may very well be right. But the best award for the station would be for your readers to listen to the station. I am not affiliated with WTPB-LP, nor am I a member of Third Presbyterian Church, but I encourage everyone to listen to 99.3. Not only does the station promote local performers, it features a variety of inspirational programs. Visit http://wtblp.com/ for a program schedule and more information on the station, or simply tune in to 99.3. I enjoy listening to WTPB-LP, and I think many of your readers may enjoy it too.
From the March 2-8, 2011, issue