- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
- State Roundup: Plaintiffs join Rauner on fair share case
Annual Lincoln Day Dinner set for March 18
• Celebrating 100 years of Ronald Reagan
From press release
Friday, March 18, Republicans from the northern Illinois region will gather at the Clock Tower Resort and Convention Center, 7801 E. State St., Rockford, for a 6 p.m. social hour followed by a 7 p.m. dinner. The Vince Chiarelli Band will be featured during the social hour.
Highlights of this year’s annual Lincoln Day Dinner include a special recognition of Ronald Reagan’s 100th birthday, and two speakers with timely political messages. Patrick Hughes, former candidate for U.S. Senate, will talk about “Fulfilling the American Promise in 2012 and Beyond,” while Dan Proft, former candidate for Illinois governor, will discuss “How to Get the Representation We Desire in Illinois.” There will also be a “Washington Update” given by Congressman Don Manzullo’s office.
Help celebrate a tradition of fellowship and camaraderie. Tickets are $40 per person and may be purchased by calling Republican Headquarters at (815) 387-2874, or visiting www.wcrcc.com.
From the March 16-22, 2011, issue