- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Auburn senior wins Siemens Foundation award
Jeffrey Wang, a senior at Auburn High School, and Krystle Leung, a senior at Naperville Central High School, were named the Illinois state winners of the 2010 Siemens Awards for Advanced Placement, a signature program of the Siemens Foundation administered by the College Board. The awards recognize up to 100 of America’s top achievers in Advanced Placement Program science and mathematics courses with a $2,000 college scholarship to one male and one female student in each state.
From the March 16-22, 2011, issue