- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
Auburn senior wins Siemens Foundation award
Jeffrey Wang, a senior at Auburn High School, and Krystle Leung, a senior at Naperville Central High School, were named the Illinois state winners of the 2010 Siemens Awards for Advanced Placement, a signature program of the Siemens Foundation administered by the College Board. The awards recognize up to 100 of America’s top achievers in Advanced Placement Program science and mathematics courses with a $2,000 college scholarship to one male and one female student in each state.
From the March 16-22, 2011, issue