- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Blues in the Schools wine tasting fund-raiser March 18
From press release
A Crossroads Blues Society Blues in the Schools (BITS) wine tasting fund-raiser is set for 5:30-8:30 p.m., Friday, March 18, at Artale Wine Co., 6867 Spring Creek Road.
Tickets are $15. Food will be provided by Joesph Barbados/Pearl, and a large assortment of wines will be available to sample. Tickets are available at the store, whose hours are 10 a.m.-9 p.m. daily, except Sundays, when the hours are 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
Steve Ditzell will be playing acoustic blues at the event, which is a huge treat for him and attandees. His complete musical biography is at http://www.bluelightningband.com/blue2.htm.
Call the store at (815) 877-9463 for directions or more information.
From the March 16-22, 2011, issue