- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
Blues in the Schools wine tasting fund-raiser March 18
From press release
A Crossroads Blues Society Blues in the Schools (BITS) wine tasting fund-raiser is set for 5:30-8:30 p.m., Friday, March 18, at Artale Wine Co., 6867 Spring Creek Road.
Tickets are $15. Food will be provided by Joesph Barbados/Pearl, and a large assortment of wines will be available to sample. Tickets are available at the store, whose hours are 10 a.m.-9 p.m. daily, except Sundays, when the hours are 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
Steve Ditzell will be playing acoustic blues at the event, which is a huge treat for him and attandees. His complete musical biography is at http://www.bluelightningband.com/blue2.htm.
Call the store at (815) 877-9463 for directions or more information.
From the March 16-22, 2011, issue