- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Blues in the Schools wine tasting fund-raiser March 18
From press release
A Crossroads Blues Society Blues in the Schools (BITS) wine tasting fund-raiser is set for 5:30-8:30 p.m., Friday, March 18, at Artale Wine Co., 6867 Spring Creek Road.
Tickets are $15. Food will be provided by Joesph Barbados/Pearl, and a large assortment of wines will be available to sample. Tickets are available at the store, whose hours are 10 a.m.-9 p.m. daily, except Sundays, when the hours are 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
Steve Ditzell will be playing acoustic blues at the event, which is a huge treat for him and attandees. His complete musical biography is at http://www.bluelightningband.com/blue2.htm.
Call the store at (815) 877-9463 for directions or more information.
From the March 16-22, 2011, issue