- Tech-Friendly: Get the LG G Flex 2 and other big smartphones at U.S. Cellular
- State Roundup: Unfunded pension liability greater impact than fluctuating revenue
- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
Correction to charter schools column
The March 9-15 guest column “Charters 402: INCS corrects several misconceptions about charter schools” was incorrectly attributed.
The Rock River Times was notified the day the column was published that the column was not written by the individual who e-mailed it to TRRT, Illinois Network of Charter Schools Communications Manager Jim Publicover. Rather, the column was written by Illinois Network of Charter Schools President Andrew Broy. That was not made clear prior to publication as the original e-mail included only Publicover’s name.
TRRT regrets the error.
From the March 16-22, 2011, issue