- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
- State Roundup: Plaintiffs join Rauner on fair share case
Correction to charter schools column
The March 9-15 guest column “Charters 402: INCS corrects several misconceptions about charter schools” was incorrectly attributed.
The Rock River Times was notified the day the column was published that the column was not written by the individual who e-mailed it to TRRT, Illinois Network of Charter Schools Communications Manager Jim Publicover. Rather, the column was written by Illinois Network of Charter Schools President Andrew Broy. That was not made clear prior to publication as the original e-mail included only Publicover’s name.
TRRT regrets the error.
From the March 16-22, 2011, issue