- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Hospice and Grief Center announces promotions
Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center reports that Peggy Otto, LCSW, has been promoted to Patient/Family Services supervisor, and Brenda Byrne, MS, MDiv, LPC, spiritual counselor, has earned the designation of Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor.
From the March 16-22, 2011, issue