- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Hospice and Grief Center announces promotions
Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center reports that Peggy Otto, LCSW, has been promoted to Patient/Family Services supervisor, and Brenda Byrne, MS, MDiv, LPC, spiritual counselor, has earned the designation of Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor.
From the March 16-22, 2011, issue