- Goodwill’s free income tax sites open Jan. 30
- Rock Valley College hosts FAFSA Completion Night Feb. 4
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference Feb. 5
- Cardiology Millennium Conference Feb. 2
- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
- Sharing memories of Ernie Banks
- EarthTalk: What fish can we eat?
- Rock Valley College hosts entrepreneurship event Jan. 30
- Tube Talk: ‘The Americans’ begins third season
- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
Hospice and Grief Center announces promotions
Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center reports that Peggy Otto, LCSW, has been promoted to Patient/Family Services supervisor, and Brenda Byrne, MS, MDiv, LPC, spiritual counselor, has earned the designation of Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor.
From the March 16-22, 2011, issue