- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
- Sharing memories of Ernie Banks
- EarthTalk: What fish can we eat?
- Rock Valley College hosts entrepreneurship event Jan. 30
- Tube Talk: ‘The Americans’ begins third season
- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
- 11 public housing residents complete job readiness training
- Youth health care enrollment event at NIU Rockford Jan. 29
- More than 50 employers at Jan. 29 job fair
- School district’s credit rating remains solid
Hospice and Grief Center announces promotions
Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center reports that Peggy Otto, LCSW, has been promoted to Patient/Family Services supervisor, and Brenda Byrne, MS, MDiv, LPC, spiritual counselor, has earned the designation of Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor.
From the March 16-22, 2011, issue